Expert for Online Marketing within the industry Technology & Internet
- 02/2013 - 07/2013Outreach Manager at Upstream ConnectionsAs an Outreach Manager I manage a team of 20+ link builders and shape link building strategies for our clients. I also execute content strategies, focusing on maximising audience engagement. In addition to this, I’m in charge of the education department so I provide SEO and link building training.
- 07/2012 - 01/2013Social Community Manager at Upstream ConnectionsI built communities around one of our biggest clients: eHarmony. Furthermore, I worked along with the Content Team gathering intelligence for optimising content performance, and I was in charge of educating our team on the latest SEO and social media news, trends and technologies.
- 02/2012 - 07/2012Social Media Executive at Upstream ConnectionsMy daily tasks included setting up and managing a series of social media accounts connected to websites and blogs that belong to the agency. Content curation was key for this role, especially during the months in which I managed the social media profiles for Jazzed UK and Jazzed Australia.
- 04/2011 - 01/2012SEO Coordinator at Upstream ConnectionsMy daily tasks as an SEO coordinator included running competitors analysis, finding new SEO opportunities for my clients and developing relationships with suitable businesses and publishers that would help us earn valuable links.
- 02/2011 - 09/2012SEO Manager at AP MarketingI was hired by AP Marketing owner to run their SEO department. While working as an SEO Manager, I was in charge of strategy, technical SEO, link building, content creation and social media management.
- 01/2011 - 04/2011Link builder at Clickbed.comI helped Clickbed.com earn authoritative links, mentions and shares in English, Spanish and Portuguese, while building strong long-lasting relationships with bloggers and web owners.
- 06/2010 - 12/2012SEO Consultant & Coach at SEOmyranking.comIn 2010 I started working with my own clients, providing SEO consultancy, coaching for small businesses and link building services. I worked with websites from around the world, including sites based in Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay, USA, Spain and Italy. It was a fantastic learning experience.
- 01/2010 - 04/2011SEO Assistant at Posicionamiento EficazI joined Posicionamiento Eficaz as a customer care rep in Spanish, English, Portuguese and Italian. Additionally, I was in charge of payments and invoicing. At some point, I was offered the chance to work within the SEO team and that was the moment in which I fell in love with link building.
- 07/2009 - 12/2009Partner Care Representative at ESETI spent most of my days managing, motivating and educating our Partners, as well as other distribution channels. I’ve developed transnational projects and nurtured new business opportunities in Latin America.
- 01/2008 - 07/2009Administration & Sales Support at ESETI was in charge of providing a first level of sales support to resellers, Partners and Distributors, while helping Channel Managers coordinate and control the sales channel. In addition to this, I helped the Administration Dpt with billing, account statements, tax payments in different countries.
- September 24, 2012Humanize your SEO
Some days I feel that people don't really get what SEO is all about because they are too busy looking for short-term results, and too lazy to commit to their link building efforts. I wrote this ... read the complete article
- 2009 - 2011Linux College, Buenos AiresArgentina
Advanced Linux Networking, Security, PHP and MySQL
- 2004 - 2007Universidad de Buenos Aires, Buenos AiresArgentina
Bachelor of Arts in Literature and Linguistics Literature