0 search results
- Your Search Results are being loaded
- There are currently no results for your query
- Big Awards SYNC with Jonathan Gebauer founder of ExploreB2B Big Awards recently interviewed Jonathan Gebauer, the CEO and founder of ExploreB2B, the content marketing, social media platform. April 30, 2013
- Top 50 B2B Marketing Influencers On TwitterJanuary 24, 2013
- Explore B2B – Expand your business reachJanuary 20, 2013
- exploreB2B Review by Lynlee Espeseth December 20, 2012
- Feel Lost On LinkedIn? ExploreB2B Wants To help You Network With People Of Your ProfessionDecember 18, 2012
- Jonathan Gebauer of ExploreB2B: Improving The B2B RelationshipOctober 23, 2012
- Another clone bites the dust as ExploreB2B forces revamp of Indian copycat August 01, 2012
- “… to make worldwide business and professional communication easier, more effective and fit for the digital age.”June 01, 2012
- Germany-based exploreB2B is taking its content-oriented business-to-business social networking platform internationalApril 19, 2012
- exploreB2B.com Officially Launched In The U.S.April 15, 2012
- exploreB2B goes live in the USApril 11, 2012
- exploreB2B Follows Berlin Trend with US LaunchApril 11, 2012
- exploreB2B announces U.S. launch and premium featuresApril 11, 2012
- Let’s make a deal: exploreB2B social network goes global April 10, 2012
- Did Germany Just Release a Better LinkedIn?April 10, 2012
- exploreB2B aide des collaborateurs potentiels à se rencontrerMarch 22, 2012
- exploreB2B: A network to help connect with other industry expertsFebruary 28, 2012
- exploreB2B: Professional Social Network with Blogging at its CoreFebruary 14, 2012
- B2B network helps potential collaborators connectJanuary 30, 2012
- exploreB2B goes internationalJanuary 12, 2012
- B2B communication platform exploreB2B goes internationalJanuary 11, 2012
- exploreB2B Looks Abroad with Launch of English SiteJanuary 11, 2012
- exploreB2B closes financial round with IBBSeptember 26, 2011
- Business Portal exploreB2B Turns a Big ProFITSeptember 26, 2011
exploreB2B Announces Growth Rates, Launches Statistics Package and Expert System
The social publishing and content marketing network for business professionals, exploreB2B, ends it’s beta testing, offering extensive statistics and audience analysis on articles and profiles as a part of the premium function package. Matching the content marketing focus of establishing thought leadership, in addition to showing expertise in platform articles, users can also apply for an ‘Expert’ status to assert industry authority.
After successfully launching in the United States in April 2012, exploreB2B's traffic has multiplied by six, with over 60% of visitors originating from the US. Today, the Berlin based startup officially moves out of beta and launches its first package of premium functions.
Basic functions of exploreB2B include self-publication, reading, and sharing articles. With the new premium functions, users can analyze statistics on who has read their articles, where referrals originate, and which topics or industries the readers have expressed interest in their areas of discussion. Premium functions allow self-publishing professionals insight into the kind of content that speaks to their target group.
“In social business, content is the key to success. The right content must find its right audience in the right place,” says Jonathan Gebauer, co-founder and CEO of exploreB2B.
“Our statistics package provides tools for analyzing traffic, which specifically identify topics that resonate most with a specific target audience and which social platforms do you the most service. The new statistics package allows analyzed content to become a powerful sales tool.”
The new ‘Expert’ system takes these methods for branding and reputation building one step further. Authors who have demonstrated sophisticated industry knowledge on the platform can claim expert status for chosen categories. In the coming weeks, more specialized features for increasing the visibility of experts and expanding their reputation will be introduced.
“In social business, the main goals are to establish your reputation as an expert through published content and to demonstrate superior knowledge. exploreB2B helps you illicit targeted expertise and check to see what, in fact, works for you.”
For questions about the new features and premium package, contact Jonathan at [email protected]
exploreB2B was founded in 2010 by siblings Jonathan Gebauer and Dr. Susanna Gebauer. In October 2011, the startup closed a financial round with the Program for Research, Innovation and Technology (ProFIT), by the Investitionsbank Berlin (IBB), allowing for global expansion. exploreB2B successfully launched in the U.S. in April 2012, with the help of an international team. exploreB2B is currently making global strides, boasting professional users from over 40 countries.
exploreB2B Launches in the United States to Bring a Smarter Solution to Professional Relationship Building and B2B Social Media
Berlin-Based Communication Platform Launches to Amplify Industry Experts and Foster Business Relationships, Industry Content and Thought Leadership
San Francisco, Calif. – April 10, 2012 – exploreB2B, the B2B networking service, today announced that it has launched in the United States following rising international demand for the Berlin-based online social network. exploreB2B is the easiest and most efficient professional networking site that enables people to share ideas, find partners or future collaborators and utilize international talent and resources.
exploreB2B is the first content oriented business-to-business (B2B) social platform for professionals that allows users to share knowledge and write articles about their company, industry news or other ideas for collaboration, and enables users to develop a content-oriented B2B strategy that increases their position as an industry expert.
- Funding: exploreB2B launches in the U.S. just six months after closing an investment round from the Investment Bank of Berlin (IBB).
- Industry intelligence: exploreB2B is a free, innovative social network to establish business contacts. The service enables users to submit articles, which companies and other users can search by category and read and comment.
- Establish thought leadership: Members can use exploreB2B to write articles displaying knowledge of new products, services or relevant industry ideas, and use exploreB2B’s Project Board to post individual assignments and utilize the platform’s crowdsourcing feature.
- New features: Brand new features include network analyses, enabling users to gain deeper insight into their selected content and topics in order to better target their desired audience. Users can now analyze the origin and interests of their followers, and assess the readers of their articles.
“There is vast opportunity in the U.S. because until now, no other social network – professional or personal – has enabled companies and individuals to quickly and easily find the most relevant industry information, while offering a ‘blog-like’ article structure and ability to do business on the platform. exploreB2B makes B2B social media smarter and more efficient.”
Jonathan Gebauer, exploreB2B co-founder and CEO
“Professionals need quick access to industry content, the ability to find thought leaders and the opportunity to publish their expertise. Unlike LinkedIn, we make it easy to get continuous industry insight, rather than joining dozens of group. Our structured platform eliminates the problem we see with Quora in that it strictly focuses on questions and answers in an organized, short-form layout.”
Susanna Gebauer, exploreB2B co-founder and CEO
exploreB2B was founded in 2010 by siblings Jonathan Gebauer and Dr. Susanna Gebauer. Since November 2010, a beta-version of the platform has been open for public use for German speaking users. In October 2011, the startup closed a financial round with the Program for Research, Innovation and Technology (ProFIT), by the Investitionsbank Berlin (IBB), allowing them to expand their market and user base to an international audience. Usage of the basic platform’s functions is free. Additional premium functions are currently being released for test use, and can be found at www.exploreb2b.com.
Berlin based Startup exploreB2B goes International
Just three months after closing a financial round with Investitionsbank Berlin (IBB), exploreB2B – the “dating site for businesses” – expands from Europe’s hottest startup city, Berlin. The B2B networking platform now launches its English site, pursuing the international market.
January 26, 2012
Berlin -- ExploreB2B is the first professional, social platform that revolves around the articles users submit. Users write posts on any topic from their professional perspective, while others can then follow or communicate with the author. Readers can search an article by topic or industry, then make comments to begin a discussion. The goal is to selectively gather a network of skillful, business collaborators who suit the professional needs of each user.
Business-to-business networking and communication through social media is a rapidly expanding practice that modern professionals increasingly utilize. While LinkedIn and Facebook serve general business purposes, exploreB2B delivers more precise results.
“With exploreB2B, companies are given an opportunity to reach their focus groups within a professional social platform, minimizing random practices that are currently the main way of interacting within established social networks,” says Jonathan Gebauer (CEO & Product Manager of exploreB2B). “ExploreB2B makes professional communication a lot smarter.”
ExploreB2B was founded in Berlin in 2010, by siblings Jonathan and Dr. Susanna Gebauer. Since November 2010, a beta-version of the platform has been open for public use in Germany. In October 2011, the startup closed a financial round with the Program for Research, Innovation and Technology (ProFIT) by the Investitionsbank Berlin (IBB). The platform provides a free service for all users and is now available to all English speakers.
exploreB2B is a social platform geared towards business professionals that enables people to share ideas, find future partners, and utilize international talent and resources.
A content-oriented business-to-business (B2B) platform, communication revolves around the articles users submit. The platform’s professionals write and search for industry leaders of whom to read and comment, selectively gathering a network of skillful collaborators who suit their needs. On exploreB2B, business topics and ideas - in the form of written articles - have the potential to engage people with those who matter most to their business.
exploreB2B sets out to accomplish what cannot be achieved on other networking sites for professionals. On the exploreB2B platform, the focus is not to list a history of work employment or take place in overcrowded group “discussion.”
Instead, exploreB2B focuses on the sharing of knowledge, expert information, and business ideas through the compilation of articles and projects. Here, the sum of all articles creates an extensive professional profile that exceeds that of any other social site. With the ultimate goal of formulating viable business connections that last, our mission is to be the catalyst for intellectual and lucrative business ventures.
Susanna Gebauer has PhD in Mathematics, Scientific Computing, and worked as a university researcher for six years. She also entered the private sector, working as strategy consultant for another four years. Susanna is responsible for exploreB2B Finance and Organization.
Jonathan Gebauer studied Mathematics and Computer Science at Freie Universität Berlin. He has worked as Student Researcher and Freelance IT Consultant, taking part in several large Internet projects. Within exploreB2B, Jonathan is responsible for the Product, working closely with the developers.
Working as a strategy consultant in a young and growing consultancy, Susanna was involved in business development. This included going to networking events, writing papers and articles for magazines, holding conference talks and taking part in other networking events. Frustrated, Susanna told Jonathan how time consuming, expensive and inefficient these processes were.
Jonathan came up with the idea that social media for this kind of networking would solve her problem, but it needed to be focused around the special structure of a B2B communication platform. The two set out to create a new way of social media networking that involved sharing knowledge, accessing expert information and connecting. Thus, the idea of exploreB2B was born.
Press contact: Erin C. Nelson
Tel.: +49 (0) 30 695 20 693