Technology & InternetHow do I post an article on exploreB2B?

exploreB2B is all about communication and networking through articles. The articles are by far the most important tool. But how do I publish my texts?

Exploreb2b_logo_rgb_72dpi

Every user can publish his articles for free.

Just click on “create content”. In the form that just appeared on the screen, you can enter your article. Don't forget to enter the industries and categories your article is relevant for.

Via the privacy option, you can determine, who is allowed to read your article. This is set to "Visible for all" by default.

With the option “make publication dependent on Topic” you can postpone the publication until the selected “Topic” has begun. For more informations look at “Topic”.

If you want to know how many readers your article gets, where they come from and (if they are users of exploreB2B) who the readers are and who rates your article as interesting: Our Premium Functions give your the answers to these questions.

You can try the premium functions 30 days for free now: Premium.

Attached Files

Author

JonathanJonathan GebauerexploreB2B GmbHGeschäftsführer, Gründer

Discussion

President  Raazia ArifPresident Raazia ArifSuccess and failure

I had created my organization(Umeed-e-Bahar Welfare Trust) group both in Facebook and LinkedIn, I recieved a fairly good response from people joining my group. Whenever I requested for material, financial or professional help, there was not a single response. Where did I go wrong?
Our website is www.umeed-e-bahar.com.
As it is for the last 5 years my family. friends and I have been financing this institute with the hope that others would join in so that we are able to expand to help more.
We have succeeded in establishing 2 of our children as income contributors to their families whith our meger resources; but have failed to attract outside contributions so that we can add more chidren and more resources.
Raazia Arif
President
Umeed-e-Bahar Welfare Trust

Bob HarringtonBob Harrington

First of all you sound very "Nigerian Letter."

Second, your basic psychology of needs is missing,(Maslow's Hierarchy states that even altruists need to feel good about giving)

And third the name "welfare" has too many negatives attached to it to attract any western culture minded donors.
And as a postscript, where are all the very rich middle eastern donors? Have you tried Arabic? Those guys have gold plated Bentleys in their yards.
Cheers
Robert

Jonathan GebauerJonathan Gebauer

Maybe you want to write an article about this and start the discussion there? While you have reached the right place for the topic, having your own article exploreB2B might give you some more visibility.

willi saefudinwilli saefudin

explloitasi utuk saya dalam jumlah artikel untuk web ini dan baru untuk saya .

khawaja iqbalkhawaja iqbal

Dear Raazia Arif sahibah , salaam , Please try to contact a friend of mine and ask this question to him . He is doctor , a gold medal winner from Colombo ,Sri Lanka .He is running his organization for children with special needs in Mirpur Azad kashmir , very successfully . Their one students won gold medal in Olympic . He knows me personally from boyhood . My email is khawajaiqbal@live.co.uk face book Khawaja Zahoor Iqbal . Please be in touch if you need more information about this matter . I'll give you more name and address . One of my younger brother is running a school for disabled children . There are many factors for not getting help .They both giving their on earnings in to that and time , showing results . people trust them for money and their children . Trust is the main factor . Ask them how did they create it . wassalam . Thanks B2B to give me a chance for the deed of the day . I never knew about B2B before 15 minutes ago . Knew by a twitter friend , indirectly . keep it up , Admin.

This is where your your entry will appear
Areeb MajeedAreeb MajeedGreat Website

explorer B2B is the best site where I can blog.

This is where your your entry will appear
Daria BaginaDaria BaginaFresh new articles or re-posting

Hi, I would like to submit a couple of articles but I could not find if the articles we post here should be exclusive (like guest posts), or we can re-use the articles from our blogs, for example?

Jonathan GebauerJonathan Gebauer

Feel free to repost articles you have posted elsewhere.

Samad F. PAKZADSamad F. PAKZAD

Heloo there, I am new at your page, I have created my article succesfuly, I try to publish my article, I get this message, "Something went wrong Explore B2B".
I need your help please

Samad F. PAKZADSamad F. PAKZAD

Hello there, I am new at your page,
I read all your instructions to creat my article, I thank you, you made it clear and simple for the new comers,
But when I try to publish my article, I get this message "Something went wrong - Explore B2B".
Please, HELP!

Ryan RobinsonRyan Robinson

Go to your Dashboard and you will get the options to create a new article.

This is where your your entry will appear
To start a new Discussion on this article, you have to be Register for Free on exploreB2B and on the page Logged in .

Not registered yet?

Register now for free or connect Linkedin_with_en
Tracking?type=article&id=952&ref=